TAKE NOTICE that the Annual General Meeting of The Chartered Governance Institute of British Columbia (the “Institute”) will be held via Zoom video conference on Wednesday, 15 June 2022 at 12:00 noon PDT to conduct the following business:
- To approve the Minutes of the Institute’s Annual General Meeting held on 17 June 2021.
- To receive the Report of the Board.
- To receive the Financial Statements of the Institute and the External Accountant’s Compilation Report thereof for the year ended 31 December 2021.
- To appoint the External Accountant of the Institute for its financial year ending 31 December 2022 and authorize the Directors to fix the Accountant’s remuneration.
- To receive nominations for and elect Directors of the Institute.
- To conduct such other business as may be permitted by law.
Dated this 30th day of May 2022
By order of the Board
Joyce Yip, FCG, Acc. Dir.
British Columbia members, please e-mail confirmation of your attendance at the AGM on or before Sunday 12 June 2022 to William Fung, ACG, Acc. Dir.