Annual General Meeting of The Chartered Governance Institute of British Columbia
TAKE NOTICE that the Annual General Meeting of The Chartered Governance Institute of British Columbia (the “Institute”) will be held via Zoom video conference on Thursday, 17 June 2021 at 12:00 noon PDT to conduct the following business:
- To approve the Minutes of the Institute’s Annual General Meeting held on 25 June 2020.
- To receive the Report of the Board.
- To receive the financial statements of the Institute and the external accountant’s compilation thereof for the year ended 31 December 2020.
- To appoint the external accountant of the Institute for its financial year ending 31 December 2021 and authorize the directors to fix the accountant’s remuneration.
- To receive nominations for and elect Directors of the Institute.
- To recognize a member’s long membership.
- To conduct such other business as may be permitted by law.
Dated this 2nd day of June 2021.
By order of the Board
Joyce Yip, FCG, Acc.Dir.
This meeting will be held virtually, in accordance with Ministerial Order M116 (Electronic Attendance at Corporate Meetings (COVID-19)), under the Emergency Program Act (B.C.), and the By-laws of the Institute.
Please email confirmation of your attendance at the AGM before 15 June 2021 to: William Fung, ACG, Acc.Dir.
The documents can be obtained by emailing: William Fung, ACG, Acc.Dir.