Notice of Annual General Meeting of The Chartered Governance Institute of British Columbia
TAKE NOTICE that the Annual General Meeting of The Chartered Governance Institute of British Columbia (the “Institute”) will be held via Zoom video conference on Saturday, 24 June 2023 at 12:00 noon PDT to conduct the following business:
- To approve the Minutes of the Institute’s Annual General Meeting held on 15 June 2022.
- To receive the Report of the Board.
- To receive the Financial Statements of the Institute and the External Accountant’s Compilation Report thereof for the year ended 31 December 2022.
- To appoint the External Accountant of the Institute for its financial year ending 31 December 2023 and authorize the Directors to fix the Accountant’s remuneration.
- To receive nominations for and elect Directors of the Institute.
- To conduct such other business as may be permitted by law.
Dated this 9th day of June 2023
By order of the Board
William Fung, ACG, Acc.Dir.
This meeting will be held virtually, in accordance with the By-laws of the Institute.
Please e-mail confirmation of your attendance at the AGM on or before Sunday, 18 June 2023 to: William Fung, ACG, Acc.Dir. (email@example.com); the Zoom coordinates will be provided upon receipt of your confirmation of attendance.