IQP Exam – Interpreting Financial & Accounting Information (L1)
Starting with the November 2020 examination session, the assessment will stay in the form of an examination and will remain ‘closed book’, meaning you cannot refer to books, notes or other sources while you write.
- You will not need to travel to an examination centre.
- You will take the examination in your own home or workplace, on a computer with an internet connection.
- You will type directly into the exam instead of hand-writing your answers.
- Your examination will be invigilated remotely.
- For the November session, we will hold examinations over two weeks starting the week of November 16, 2020, and the new timetable is available below.
You can find answers to some of the key questions that Candidates have asked by clicking here.
Not signed up yet? CGIC is permitting Candidates to register for the November 2020 exams without having to renew their memberships. Your membership fee will have to be paid by October 2020 in order to sit the exam.
Not sure what exams you have left to complete, please contact David Miriguay, CGIC’s Director of Education at: email@example.com.