IQP Exam – Corporate Governance (L1)
The assessment will stay in the form of an examination and will remain a ‘closed book,’ meaning you cannot refer to books, notes, or other sources while you write.
- You will not need to travel to an examination center.
- You will take the examination in your own home or workplace, on a computer with an internet connection.
- You will type directly into the exam instead of handwriting your answers.
- Your examination will be invigilated remotely.
- For the November session, we will hold examinations over two weeks starting the week of November 16, 2020, and the new timetable is available below.
You can find answers to some of the key questions that Candidates have asked by clicking here.
Not sure what exams you have left to complete, please contact David Miriguay, CGIC’s Director of Education, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.