The Canadian Institute’s 16th Annual Conference on Crown Corporate Governance Virtual Conference returns on January 19 – 20, 2021, in a completely interactive virtual format to help you navigate the complex governance environment, respond to the evolving risk landscape, and stay on top of what is on the horizon for 2021 and beyond.
Canadian Institute’s 16th Annual Conference on Crown Corporate Governance
January 19 – 20, 2021 (EST)
Hear from 18 Federal, Provincial, and Territorial Crowns as they discuss:
• Canada’s economic outlook and how crown corporations will be impacted
• How to navigate financial uncertainty, deliver on your mandate, and oversee risk in the pandemic
• Why and how crowns must seize opportunities induced by the pandemic to stay ahead of the curve
• The most important developments in the law of corporate governance
• A Case study of how one board successfully streamlined its information management process
• Governing amid social movements for black and indigenous rights
Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Gain Practical Strategies for Board Oversight of Government-Owned Entities and Agencies – Register Today!
PLUS, CGIC Members SAVE 10% when registering with code D10-389-389FX01!