Sylvia Groves, FCG, Acc.Dir., President of Governance Studio will lead a discussion on Meeting Minutes on Wednesday, July 21st.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021, at 1:00 pm MT (3:00 pm ET)
Speaker: Sylvia Groves, FCG, Acc.Dir, President of Governance Studio.
If you ever wished that you knew how other people wrote Board minutes…
If you want to know how to make minute writing faster and easier…
If you are not sure if your organization’s minutes protect you, as a director…
SIGN UP for this special session today!
Join Sylvia Groves, author of AAA+ Minutes™, for a fast-paced, one-hour session that will give you more than you bargained for. You will walk away knowing:
- The 10 most important secrets about minutes (the ones that protect directors and organizations):
- There’s the one about a knight in shining armor
- There’s the one about three bears
- There’s the one about the slippery cliff
- And, seven more secrets you must know
- Sylvia’s 10 go-to practice tips, guaranteed to save you time and improve your minutes
- There’s the one about time
- There’s the one about not understanding
- There’s the one about proofreading
- And, seven more practical, time-saving tips
Sylvia Groves, FCG, Acc.Dir. and self-proclaimed “governance nerd” is the President of Governance Studio. She authored AAA+ Minutes™, a practical guide to writing minutes that protect directors and companies.
She created Governance Studio from her years of award-winning work as Chief Governance Advisor to one of Canada’s foremost governance leaders. She helps clients apply good governance practices as a way to add value to every seat at the boardroom table.
Sylvia is a recipient of the national Excellence in Governance Award for Distinguished Contribution from the Governance Professionals of Canada.
Sylvia’s fiercely practical advice has helped thousands of governance professionals and directors across North America and the Caribbean.
Visit www.GovernanceStudio.ca to learn more.