Chartered Secretaries and Chartered Governance Professionals are the primary sources of trusted advice to boards of directors and leaders in the practice of good governance.
Congratulations To Our Newest Chartered Governance Professionals:
- Alka Khemka – FCG (India) designated as a Fellow.
- Srishty Chadha – ACG (India) designated as an Associate.
- Priyanka Chakravarti – ACG (Ontario) designated as an Associate.
- Prabhjyot Kaur – ACG (India) designated as an Associate.
- Revathy Kumar – ACG (Ontario) designated as an Associate.
- Namrata Malhotra – ACG (Ontario) designated as an Associate.
- Rakesh Sehgal – ACG (India) designated as an Associate.
- Nitin Thanvi – ACG (India) designated as an Associate.
- Olufemi Adabale (Ontario)
- Macina Bethel (Caribbean)
- Shaun Olafson (British Columbia)
- Justin Onwudiwe (Ontario)
CGIC members include over 1,000 Chartered Secretaries, Chartered Governance Professionals, Accredited Directors, Professional Administrators, and individuals who are interested in corporate governance located across Canada and in Bermuda.
CGIC is the Canadian Division of The Chartered Governance Institute, an international professional body founded in England in 1891 and granted its Royal Charter in 1902.
The Canadian Division is part of a truly global organization, with over 29,000 members living and working in over 80 countries. Collectively, there are nine local institutes worldwide supporting our membership, and qualifying aspiring governance professionals through our internationally recognized and portable training. Collectively, The Chartered Governance Institute is the only international organization that can offer a qualification that empowers a person with skills that transcend borders.
Register for the International Qualifying Program today!